Thursday, May 26, 2016

In Happier News

I found a place to live.  I'll be moving in the first week of June.  It's on a dairy farm in the middle of horse country, and it's absolutely adorable.





Ethan is texting me hurtful things about how I should have seen this coming and I'm the one that doomed our relationship from the start, blah blah blah.  He's being petty and small as I'm trying to work out how to deal with some of the things I purchased for the house (the things I can't pack up and take with me).  He is choosing to be mean and spiteful, when I just want everything to be done. 

But I'm not going to focus on that!  I'm going to be thankful that this man is soon to be out of my life for good.   He's proven himself to be very much not worth my time and my love.  Today I am going to visualize a happy life in my little cottage.  And I promise I'm going to stop using this blog as my personal diary and stop spewing depressing crap at you guys.  We're going to go back to talking about Tucker.  I promise I'll make you laugh again!  

Maybe I need to do another Equestrian Ryan Reynolds?

20 comments:

  1. That is a super, super cute house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable house!!! Beautiful farm!!! Excited for your new adventure :). Maybe let some of the stuff at Ethan's go, great Memorial Day furniture sales happening this weekend haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find! Hope the move goes smoothly and you can soon be free of this ordeal. Thinking about you'

    ReplyDelete
  4. That house is adorable. I'm picturing lots of hanging out on the porch watching the sun set and listening to the birds chirp. This is going to be so good for you (says the girl who doesn't even know you :) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cottage is so adorable! Reminds me of my little farmhouse <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh that cottage is too perfect!! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute cottage!! I loved living out in the country, one day I'll be back permanently I think :) if I were you, I would block the shit out of his phone/social media. Did that with my ex who wouldn't leave me alone and it was the best thing ever! So much less drama in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous place, you'll have such a blast making it your new home and filling it with things you want & like.
    Keep on keeping on *hugs*

    PS this is your blog, write about what you like, when you like & how you like. We're not going anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  9. The house is adorable. It's interesting how he seems to have a need to hurt you. Like you are the receptacle for all his unhappiness. Good for you for moving on

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice house. Spew away - it's your blog. We don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the house!!! soon it will be the source of many new and happier memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great house!
    And spew away, it helps to just get it out instead of letting it fester inside.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the house! I have an ex who sounds very similar to yours (even called my parents up months later and told them I has problems, needed meds, etc...so weird). Best thing I did was to block his # and just walk away from dealing with the stuff at his house he wanted to pick a fight over. I think some people see hurting others as a way to be in control, take away that control and he's got nothing. Life is too short, move on and enjoy yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a new reader, but I just want to hug you (promise, I won't. That might be weird) and say that your strength and resiliency is inspiring. The house is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. COTTAGE! Oh my gosh. The cuteness. Also, diary away! It's real life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute house!
    He sounds like a real bully! Never forget that you are not a lone... you've got a bunch of bloggers backing you up. Stay strong. Let go of the things that don't matter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.