Monday, November 2, 2015

ECRDA Reserve Champions!

Tucker and I finished up our show season on a high note on Sunday!  To add to his ESDCTA Reserve Championship, 10th place BLM finish, and overall awesomeness, Tucker is now the ECRDA (East Coast Regional Dressage Association) First Level Reserve Champion as well.  We missed Champion by only a tenth of a point (!), with a score of 69.219 in 1-2 and 71.471 in 1-3, our best score to date.  I will happily take the second tri-color with scores like that.  I realize this is a GMO series and not the Olympics, but my heart just swelled with pride for this amazing horse when I saw the scores and read the tests.

I didn't have time this weekend to write up a detailed post, so you're getting an unedited photo dump instead. All you need to know for now is that Tucker is perfect, and adorable, and Alyssa is the best show groom and photographer ever, and Tucker loves her to pieces.






































I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  He is the best thing that's ever been mine.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! SO exciting!!

    Also, I love me agood T-Swift reference ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so excited for you! How awesome. His lengthening are on point! Way to go you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!! Congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What an accomplishment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow check you out - congratulations!!!! i love all the pics too - esp that last series with the tricolor ribbon :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.