Monday, June 1, 2015

Man Crush Monday

Sorry, readers.  You can roll your eyes because I'm gushing about my boyfriend again, but this had to be done.  You're just going to have to indulge me here.


Just look at this handsome pair.  I am completely 110% biased, but have you ever seen a better looking Paso Fino Amateur Pleasure Gelding entry before in your entire lives?

I thought not.  (It's okay if you've never seen one before, it still counts.)

I spent the weekend at a gaited show, so there is MUCH more to come this week once I sort through all the photos and videos - about Pasos, and gaited horses, and palominos, and salsa music, and mounted shooting.... it was quite a weekend.  Ethan and Mooch did great in very good company.   Lots of 2nds and 3rds.  Super proud of them, as always.

11 comments:

  1. They look amazing! I love watching breed shows like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look super! Breed shows always seem so exotic to me, because they're totally different from anything I've ever done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gush all you want - he's a keeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tail! My TB wants to know if she can borrow some for thickness... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow check out that turnout! I'm impressed! What handsome dudes! Can't wait to hear all about the show! I love hearing/seeing/learning about breeds and disciplines I know nothing about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fancy, much handsome! I"ve always wanted to go to a breed show

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I want to do mounted shooting. On Courage.

    What could possibly go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lucky woman! What a sharp looking pair!
    You've got every right to gush.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great pair - can't wait to read more !!! (esp since i know practically zero about any of it!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.