Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Who Put That There

As promised, because I have no shame.  I present:

WHO PUT THAT THERE


SO GRACEFUL.

I have  friend who tells me to "be lovely" every time I go in the ring.  How's that for lovely?  I felt like it was best to present it to you on a loop for optimum comedic effect.  It gets better each time for me.  It reminds me a lot of this one (warning, keep scrolling if foul language offends you).


I'm a firm believer that you have to laugh at yourself, because you'd cry your eyes out if you didn't.

In other news, my posting is getting more upright.  You'll recall I did a whole study on it (or it may have bored you so much that you've blocked it out).

Compare the stills on the down-beat:



Noticeably better right?  I think so.  I'm now turning my focus to not twisting left.  Which has been something I've seen myself do in photos since the short stirrup days... so that one's going to take a while.  And in case you haven't had enough media, here's a bonus video of me posting like I'm not headed into a hunter hack class:


Sorry, I don't have a whole video of the test this time to show you.  You guys will just have to wait until after Memorial Day!  I know, the suspense is killing you.

8 comments:

  1. Look at you post!! I had to work on that last weekend and I could.not. make my body do it. I was even trying, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That upper body looks so upright and straight! Love Tucker's Oops! moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great! Tucker is so funny! You haven't lived until your horse has jumped out of the ring I hear, at least he jumped toward the middle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! The posting is way more dressagy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it. Also, if that's as offended as Tucker got, I'm impressed!!!

    I thoroughly enjoy how we have opposite transition problems. I can't get my shoulders forward during my hacks to SAVE MY LIFE. I ride in all upright and forward like I'm in it to win it for a Materiale class. So hard to soften and hack like a hunter. so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man that gif is solid gold!! nice job fixing the posting too! i keep on having setbacks when literally anything else crops up that breaks my concentration lol... oh well. good luck with the twisting thing too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.