Thursday, April 2, 2015

Longines Global Champions Tour: Horse Showing Just Got a Whole Lot Cooler

Are you all aware of what is happening right now?  There is a horse show ON Miami Beach.  When I said it was on my bucket list to ride a horse on the beach (finally got to do this in December, thank you Ethan you make all my dreams come true)... this had never even occurred to me.

Seriously have you SEEN these photos?  This is something made up that you read about in a novel about showjumping, not something that pops up on your newsfeed because it's actually happening. It's so pretty, and so, totally, incredibly cool that I can hardly stand it.  

photo cred: Stefano Grasso, Longines Global Champions Tour
Lisa Ceuman Photography
Global Champions Tour
From Horse&Style Magazine
I want to go to there.

If like me, you can't be there, you can watch the live stream here!

9 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I had no idea. The pics are amazing!!! I want to go too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the coolest concept ever for a show ring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to wonder how far the tide comes in...natural water jump, anyone?

    It is totally beautiful, I also want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I need that in my life?

    Yes.

    Yes I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. um yes. this is relevant to my interests haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course they do this AFTER we move out of South FL! Very unusual concept for a horse show indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is seriously one of the coolest horse-related things I've ever seen! I cannot imagine sitting on a horse, staring out into the ocean in Miami, and then going into the show ring and completing a course of jumps....ON THE BEACH. I also think it would be equally as cool to be a spectator on the beach!

    Bravo GCT, bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I straight up died when I saw the pics. This is on my bucket list for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.