Monday, April 20, 2015

Charlotte Dujardin's 94.19% World Cup Winning Freestyle

In case you haven't seen this yet, I want to make sure that all of you do, because it is an incredible piece of riding.  I am mesmerized by this horse.  This one isn't a video of a video, and I am personally quite grateful to the person in the stands with the awesome camera phone who recorded this for us.  



This is basically a place holder post, by the way, because I have to write up a real post about Tucker's show yesterday.  The headline is that it went very well, our scores were 67.4% at First-1 and 69% at First-2 (not exactly world-record breaking, but awesome in my book).  

Quick sneak preview:  The judge said we were "well prepared," and many of her comments on individual movements said he was "well balanced" and "straight."  Which makes me feel like all this work I'm doing is actually paying off.  I'll give you a full run-down tomorrow, but I was way too tired last night to write it all up (and you know, I'm supposed to do the lawyer thing during the day.  I may or may not have my tests in my briefcase for reviewing again while I eat my lunch though). 

Tucker has a well-earned day off today so I promise I'll make time tonight!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this link!!
    Congratulations - can'
    t wait to hear about your show :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on those awesome scores! thanks also for sharing that video... what an amazing test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on a good weekend in the sandbox, can't wait for the run down. Thanks for the link, I love watching Charlotte ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally managed to watch the video, what a lovely match up of music & test - Vallegro is amazing. Such a cool dude at the end as the place erupts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.