Friday, April 20, 2012

Tucker's Dream Vacation

Tucker and I are farm-sitting at a gorgeous place that belongs to a friend of ours this weekend.  I gave him a pony for the next three days.

Meet "Fuzzy."

I've never seen my horse so happy in his entire life.





The video below is too cute for words.  Note that Tucker can barely keep up with Fuzzy, and Fuzzy did most of the instigating.  I wish I had caught it on film, at one point Fuzzy bucked and squealed right under Tucker's nose but couldn't even reach him.  Cuteness.  Overload. 

I believe this is what you call "frolicking." 

I am going to feel really, really, really badly on Sunday evening when I have to break the news to Tucker that he can't keep him.

Oh Jane dear, does this pony remind you of anyone in particular?

11 comments:

  1. dang that pony is fast!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow- no kidding- that pony is hauling some butt! They are freakin adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tucker is much nicer then Pip. We tried to put a big mini in with her once, she kicked him, the end. And I agree with those two ^^^, fast littl pony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE watching them play. Ozzy adores ponies... much more so than full sized horses.

    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/166/c/c/mini_me_by_goodbye_kitty975-d3j0keb.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny how some horses have just always wanted a pony of their very own. We had one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. That is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! Love. I'm well on my way to my retirement career: crazy Shetland lady. :). How are with of you ever going to leave? I bet Tucker will try to sneak him out under his blanket. I want to sneak him out. I think you're going to have to take Tucker to a Shetland rescue and let him pick one. Otherwise you'll never hear the end of it.

    Beautiful pony, obviously extremely well kept. Keeping Shetlands to this standard is a lot of work. Mostly keeping them away from food, lol. Thank you for sharing. Totally made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Houston has been telling me he wants a pony of his own...

    Too cute! It is great that you were able to capture that video!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG OMG OMG that is sooooooo cute! Um I really honestly think you need to get Tucker a pony, how can you take him away from that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Freaking adorable. And what a beautiful farm! I'm with Tucker, you should just stay forever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, I love that the pony is called Fuzzy (that's an awesome name given his appearance) and that he's totally dashing Tucker around the field in a happy craze. You're right. Tucker wants a pony of his very own.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.