Friday, March 2, 2012

Results of the Poll... and Maybe One More Equestrian Ryan Reynolds....

So the results are in....

George was, early on, the favorite, at 2-1.  The facebook posts, the COTH threads, the various horse online fora all seemed to be clammoring for Clooney.  But while Clooney did break from the gate ahead of the pack, Depp proved to be the real speed horse here, commanding an early lead and then proving uncatchable down the back stretch.  A disappointing finish for Dempsey and Damon, who the OTBs had at 9-2 and 5-1, respectively. 

I should give honorable mentions to the post entries (comprising the "Other" category), who included Brad Pitt, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Bradley Cooper.  At 20-1, 30-1, and 15-1 odds, those boys would have made for a big day at the races.  Then of course there's Overplayed, the big dark horse who stumbled at the gate and, while he may in time prove to far outmatch his peers, seemed a little too green for this level of competition.

So ladies (or gents, we're equal opportunity here at TTW), the crowd has spoken, and it looks like there's an Equestrian Johnny Depp coming your way.  It's going to be tough for me to do...  you know I only have eyes for Ryan, and with material like this, he's hard to pass up:


Sigh.  The heart wants what it wants.   Okay, okay, I know.  You want your Johnny Depp.  Coming right up....

3 comments:

  1. Although I would prefer Brad Pitt, I must say.........sigh......Ryan can scrub my tail anyday. Or my horse's tail.......yeah, that's what I meant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.