1. Of course I'm going to try to get her pregnant again! Why else am I paying all this money?
2. Hey do you remember where you got that huge thing of KY Jelly? [Think sheath cleaning]
3. Ugh, did I tell you? The fungus is back.
4. ... well I stayed on him for over an hour and let me tell you he will NOT be trying that again!
5. Yeah, she'll just live outside the whole time she's pregnant.
6. His feet have been absolutely reeking lately. I need to pick something up for him.
7. Some days I think he's just too big for me and I'm never going to be able to ride him right.
8. Poor baby. There was diarrhea all over the walls. [My friend replying "awwww" only compounded the situation.]
9. Maybe I need new stirrups... or maybe it's the leathers....
10. Yeah, I'm definitely going to jump him tomorrow. We both need it.
And along the same lines, here's one of the funniest things that ever happened to me as a young attorney. I came out of a meeting one day and went to my assistant (who was close to retirement and a very sweet woman) for my messages. She kept her eyes down on her desk, her face turned red, and she handed me a folded up note. I figured I was getting sacked, for sure.
I unfolded the note and read: "Dr. Furlong's office called. Your frozen semen has arrived."
When I was breeding Secret (Julie's mom), I tried twice (unsuccessfully) to breed to Alla' Czar. That day, the day that the shipment was supposed to arrive, I had forgotten my cell phone at home. So I gave the clinic my office number. Needless to say, my assistant and I shared a good laugh once I clarified that I was not, in fact, trying to conceive a child... well not a two-legged one, at least.
So, let's hear it, what have you said in public that's raised some eyebrows?