Friday, February 10, 2012

Equestrian Ryan Reynolds

I'm sure by now you've seen Equestrian Ryan Gosling.  It's been making the rounds.  If it hasn't made its way to your corner of the internet yet, check it out.  My hat's off to the creator.  Seriously, so funny.

But as you know, imitation is the highest form of flattery, and I happen to partial to another Ryan... and his new movie is coming out today and all.  So, I thought it would only be fitting to give you the TTW version of this concept:  Equestrian Ryan Reynolds.  Talk about every fantasy I've ever had....












FYI, due to the overwhelming popularity of this post, I've made an album of these photos on our facebook page. 
Feel free to like us on facebook and share the album with your friends, and thank you for visiting!

29 comments:

  1. Rolling, absolutely rolling!!!! I re-read twice, and still can't pick out my favorite! Sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. drool... swoon... man, if only these existed in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! Ryan Reynolds can come muck my barn anyday!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are simply BRILLIANT!!! Being a bit of a material girl, I totally <3 the "phone call to Beval" one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love!!! Thx for giving me a good laugh first thng in the am at my desk. Think the first one is my fave! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you've made a convincing case for Reynolds vs. Gosling.

    Has anyone done a Clooney page yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Plus Ryan Reynolds is way hotter than Ryan Gosling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree with Megan! Love this! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! He can come over and muck my stalls any time. Maybe even trim a hoof ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be still my beating heart... I'm in the barn all the time anyway, but if he were in there, my poor, sweet husband would never get a hot meal! OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Marissa, that is just GOLD!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Straight up YUMMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Ryan. Good looks, talent and a sense of humour....couldn't ask for much more. Both he and Ryan G. are nice Canadian boys. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My hubs wondered why I was laughing so hard so came over to see. He thought they were pretty funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im heading to the Barn now (come back to Malaysia please Ryan Reynolds), gotta love our amazingly handsome Canadian men, and add humour ahhh sheer perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yeah - talk about a dream boat! Think we can get a pic of him riding bareback and shirtless - just for posterity's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooooh...can you do a bracly cooper one?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just noticed that there were words on those pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol... Two votes for Bradley Cooper. Got it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just came across these. These are perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.