Friday, November 11, 2011

This Friday Funny Brought to you by Disney

As I mentioned in my last post, I spent last week with my niece.  She's a huge fan of the movie Tangled (don't worry, I also had her watch the Breeder's Cup. For educational purposes, of course. And explained that a lot of OTTBs go on to great careers in the hunter/jumper world. It's never too early to learn).  Anyway... seeing Tangled five times in a row was just fine with me, because I absolutely love the horse in this movie.  I am fairly certain that his animators know Tucker.  This is the gray cartoon version of my Wunderkind, I swear.  My favorite part about this horse is that he doesn't talk (I mean, do you remember how off-putting it was when Starlite started singing?), but he's got a clear personality and he stars in some of the funniest scenes of this movie.  There are definitely some horse lovers on the Disney staff.

I thought we could all use a little bit of silly this week.  A few short clips below (just in case you don't hang out much with the Disney-going set).  Enjoy!









10 comments:

  1. I am going to go rent the movie this weekend! I can't wait! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this movie also! :) I giggled like a little girl over all the scene's with Max when we saw it in the theaters. Yes, My husband and I saw Tangled... in the theaters...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. I think I saw it in theaters twice... my poor husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clips. I haven't seen it but I'll definitely rent it for my six year old granddaughter who also loves horses. She never slept without a my pretty pony from when she was maybe 9 months old. Thanks for the info, us grandma's need to keep an eye on Disney stuff more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! They nailed the pinning of the ears snark face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome clips!! Thanks I needed a laugh! I'm gonna have to watch this.
    I particularly liked the second to last clip. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute clips... no one gives human qualities to animals quite like Disney!

    I was waiting for the horse to shy, spook, bolt or run away under a low branch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Maximus. He is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, so want to watch it now, Thanks!!!

    Emme
    http://ipickcrazy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.