Friday, July 22, 2011

Awwwwww....

I love my barn.  It is like a bajillion degrees out today (seriously, I got to court this morning and was a puddle of lawyer by the time I walked three blocks).  I just got this picture texted to me, as I sit here in my nice air conditioned office, thinking about my poor sweaty beasts out there in this sauna-like weather:



With the caption, "Mommy these nice ladies took me to the pool!" 

A good boarding barn is absolutely worth every penny.  So nice to know your kids are enjoying daycare! 

Hope everyone is keeping cool, and hydrated, in this heat wave.  Tucker and I will be braving the heat this weekend to do a hunter derby on Sunday, hopefully it will cool down a little by then.  Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...that's so nice! It's about 75 degrees here in Oregon and sunny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I hope they put his sunscreen and water wings on!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.