Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Julie!

The little spotted girl turned three yesterday!*  Hard to believe it's been three years since I was on the phone with the stallion owner, watching her arrival, and saying "two white socks... two white stockings...  two white legs... oh, she's a pinto!" 


If anyone knows of someone looking for a prospect, she is going to be a really, really nice mare.  Brave, sweet, athletic, and very charismatic.  (Sorry for the shameless plug, but you never know who might be reading!)



Happy birthday pretty girl!

Yesterday also marks two years since I started writing TTW.  Thank you very much, to those of you who have been following along since the beginning and to those of you who have recently found us, for all of your support, laughter, encouragement, advice, and applause.  I have learned a lot from all of you, I adore your horses as though they shared a barn aisle with mine, and I am so happy to call many of you friends. The horse blogger community really is a great bunch of people, and I am glad to be a part of it.  Here's hoping you will all keep reading, and I'll keep writing, for a few more years!

________________________________
*(Sorry I didn't manage to get this posted yesterday little girl, but I had video of your big brother to share.  Nope, mommy doesn't play favorites.) 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of you on your anniversaries! She is a beautiful mare and looks to be growing up into a fine horse - and hope you keep blogging for a long time to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I win the lottery, I'm so buying her. Love...

    Oh well. It's not likely to say the least.

    It's good to have you in the blogsophere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Julie!! And, Happy Anniversary, Marissa! I have enjoyed your blog (and support!) since late 2009 and I hope keep enjoying it for a long time. If you keep writing, I will keep reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! What a cutie.

    love hearing about your adventures :) please keep sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just penciled in (on calender) "Marissa writing TTW forever"
    Forever has a nice ring to it. Now that I've joined your virtual barn aisle, you're stuck with the whole barnacle/friendship thing. (Talk to Daisy about trying to get rid of me.)
    Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to Miss Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.