Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Funny: Cats

Haven't done one of these in a while but we definitely all need something to give us a laugh, right?  Been too much sadness and worry going on in our equine community lately. 

So in the hopes of lifting everyone's spirts, I bring you INVISIBLE CATS.  Click the link.  You'll laugh.  I promise.

Now, to be sure that I have a camera ready when my two little idiots felines strike bizarre adorable poses...  Anyone got a caption for this one?  Invisible chaise lounge, perhaps?

(That brown smudge in the grass between her front and back paws would be a mouse. 
Caught immediately after I made fun of her for being too chubby to hunt down anything. 
Do you see the disdain in her eyes?  I stand corrected.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.