Monday, May 23, 2011

Pretty Pictures

Had a lovely day with Tucker yesterday (we cantered for the first time in two months!), not much time to blog this morning but wanted to share some pretty pictures with you:

All this rain has made the grass shoot up... it's like horse heaven out there

Munch munch munch



Hi?

Mom?

MOM!

The girls trotted over to say hi when I pulled in and I thought they looked adorable
(that's Tucker's girlfriend in the middle, and the lovely mare that tolerated my dressage lesson on the right)

4 comments:

  1. He looks great for being out of his typical work routine. Love their grazing happiness right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sequence of photos is so endearing, his affection for you is SO clear.
    I agree with Kristen, he looks wonderful, lots of good muscle tone, and of course he's One Handsome Devil.
    A picture story that says it all about the connection. Love it. Love it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He loves you so much <3 He looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Tucker had a girlfriend! Well, handsome horse that he is, I shouldn't be surprised. ;-) Is it prom time out in the yummy grass?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.