Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Tucker!

Happy birthday big brown horse!


You are my best friend, the love of my life, and better than even the most wonderful horse I've ever dreamed about.  I love you more and more as each year goes by, and I am looking forward to many more years with you.  I am so, so thankful to have you in my life.


I remember very well the first day I met you, nine years ago.  You were 2 months old, and you ran up and bit me in the stomach while I was petting your mom, the beautiful Savoire Faire.  I spent more and more time with you that year, and eventually when I was starting law school, I just couldn't leave without you.  Everyone thought I was crazy, because you looked like a giraffe crossed with a goat, but something in my gut just wouldn't let go.  I will never regret the decision, no matter how many times I am running short on time, money, and energy to make it work with you.  You and I are meant for each other. 


Happy 9th Birthday Boo-Boo!  I love you so much!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tucker!!!! you guys make a beautiful pair... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Happy Bday big guy!! :) love this post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that third photo, how sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Tucker!! You and Marissa were absolutely meant to be together. The love and respect you have for each other is obvious. Best wishes, Tucker, for many, many more birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday - love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday big guy!!

    My giraffe/goat/big brown horse turned 11 yesterday & he's so like Tucker it's scary. Guess May 3/4 was a good set of days for brown horses to be born :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Tucker! It's so cool you have known him pretty much his whole life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...Happy Birthday Tucker!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Happy Birthday Tucker!!
    Hm. There's a certain foal with very similar coloring in our lives...I hope he grows up to be as handsome as you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.