Friday, May 13, 2011

Afternoon Delight

I was just commenting recently on someone's blog (and I can't for the life of me remember whose it was -- so if you remember, please help out a brain that is clearly aging before its time) that some of my favorite pictures of Tucker have been sent to me while I am at work.  There is something so wonderful about seeing your horse enjoying his day while you are stuck behind a desk earning the big bucks to keep him in the lifestyle to which he has become accustomed.

Here is one such photo, which I just received, of my horse enjoying a little afternoon snooze under the trees with his new turnout buddy:


It's just too cute for words.  He is so adorable.  I heart him. 

I can't wait to dote on him this weekend... it's been a long week and I need a little Tucker time!

_____________________________
p.s. - Hey blogger, if you don't want to find my last couple of posts, we can just keep them between us and forget I was ever being so childish and whiney.  Now that I think of it, maybe I am responsible for the Great Blogger Meltdown of 2011?  Was I really being so bratty that I crashed blogger?  It's totally possible.  I can be really obnoxious when I want to be.  Just ask any of my ex-boyfriends.  They'll be happy to tell you all about it.

4 comments:

  1. I get bratty when i have to miss shows too, so you are not alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love happy ponies!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, they do look cute hanging out together. It's great that you'll get pictures at work to see how things are going. I'm always tempted to get a barn cam for the pastures and one for the house to see what the dogs do all day to amuse themselves when I'm not home.

    I would say I could be a (word that begins with a b and ends with itchy) about the blogger thing but as long as it's mostly fixed now, I'll let it go. Not that they could care what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's soo adorable. There's nothing better than getting reminded of why you are earning the bucks when you can't be with your horse. And seeing him happy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.