Thursday, April 14, 2011

Julie's Coming Home!

This post will be short but sweet, because I don't have too much information yet... but just wanted to let everyone know that I just found out Julie is coming home this weekend!  In just a couple of days, I will finally get to lay eyes on my pretty little girl for the first time in almost two years!  I sort of can't believe it....  We've got some planning and arranging to do between now and then, but for now I am just excited and looking forward to seeing her. 

Travel safe, pretty girl!  My, how you've grown....


5 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! She's become such a lovely horse. You should post lots of pictures when she gets back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting to have your sweet girl coming home!!!!!! ahhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting!! She is SO pretty! Safe trip, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so lovely and seems like she got a great base education. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gotten so big and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.