Monday, April 11, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year....

No!  Not Christmas!  Foaling time! 

Long time readers remember this from last year... here it is again.... live feed from the foaling stall at Norsire Farm!  Krystal is looking ready to have her baby tonight, fingers crossed for a healthy happy bouncing adorable bundle of fun by morning!

I came really close to seeing this baby foal last year, but fell asleep.  Hoping this year I won't miss it!  I just love these live foaling cams.  What a great idea.

_____________________________

Update:  It's a colt!  And he is absolutely beautiful.  Go check him outGuaranteed to brighten up your day.  He is still in the "how the heck do these legs work" and "now where was the food again" stages -- the best part!  I dare you not to squeal and/or giggle and/or coo at him.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for posting the link again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can strongly relate to this. Roxy is now due in 8 days. No cam but I will certainly blog about the little critter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.