Monday, December 13, 2010

Guess Who I Met?

Do you know who this horse is?

Hints:  (1)  He's somewhat famous in the blogosphere.  (2)  His mother loves him and spoils him as much as I love Tucker (if not more).  (3)  He's a total ham, and loves to pose for the camera.





(As a side note... remember what I was saying in my last post about not stopping by the coffee shop when you're wearing all your winter layers?  You should also not let your friends take pictures of you wearing all your layers, and under no circumstances should you post said photos on the internet for all to see.)

10 comments:

  1. hehe! I love it. You and Gen look presh together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gen is so adorable and looks HUGE! Nice fur coat on him too. I know what you mean about not walking into public places in your barn gear but I have to do it all the time. My latest was walking in to grab a sandwich after a ride and I saw mud/poop on floor upon my exit surely from my clodhopper boots. I felt SO bad!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Gen look fine. And you're right he is a total ham for the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small world. Haha. I've met Gen, but not his mommy. He's a sweet horse. I used to board on the same trail system. Gorgeous riding out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... I dont recognize him :( How come everyone else does?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! I was realizing that living in a place with a winter means there will not be a flattering out door picture taken of me in for 4 months out of the year :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, Ashley, don't worry you won't be left out for long: http://onthebit.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry....there's something wrong with the way you're dressed???.... :-) Lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gen felt very honored to meet you...And THANK YOU for waking up early on a Saturday morning in the COLD to come and look at a horse with me. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So you'll be the 2011 fashion trend-setter...what's to worry about?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.