Thursday, December 16, 2010

Farm Cook Eat

I have virtually nothing to report in the world of Tucker because it's been way too cold for me to ride at night the past couple of days (I won't ride if it's under 18 degrees, which it has been... those of you in the Midwest and Canada can stop shaking your heads at me now).  Alicia did ride Tucker today though and told me that he came and met her at the gate when she got there!  He misses her!  Is he the sweetest horse in the world or what?

So, in lieu of our regularly scheduled horse talk, I'm introducing you to a new blog.  The blog is called "Farm Cook Eat" and it's written by Eric "Boo" Cioffi, a friend of mine in California (another lawyer who started a blog to talk about what he really enjoys... seeing a pattern here?).  Actually, he was technically my brother's friend first, you all remember my brother, right?  On the blog Eric shares some delicious recipes, and the stories that go with them.  As you may or may not know, I am no cook (though my peanut butter and jelly skills are unparalleled) but I've enjoyed reading Eric's blog nonetheless.  Those of you who can do more than make toast, however, will probably find it even more enjoyable. 

So check it out:  Farm Cook Eat.  Buon appetito!

2 comments:

  1. It's too cold here too. I'm not a big fan of riding in this weather but I'm hoping for warmer days this weekend.

    I'm a pretty good cook, but I absolutely hate doing it. I'll check out the blog anyway and maybe send it to one of my daughters who does like cooking. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started cooking so this is perfect :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.