Friday, November 12, 2010

New Page Elements

I've been working on gathering photos and telling the story of both my lovely equines, and I've now added a new page for each of them, accessible by clicking on their photos in the side bar to your right. 

If you've been following us for a while, you probably already know their stories, but there are some pictures of each of them on their respective pages that I haven't shared before.  If you are ever having a bad day, I recommend clicking Julie's link.  It is impossible to do anything but smile when you see her baby pictures. 

Tucker doesn't have baby photos up because, well, he'd be kind of embarrassed.  He wasn't exactly the kind of yearling you'd show on the line.  More like the kind of yearling you'd put in a back field in the hopes that he'd grow into his head in a year or so.  If I can find one that I think isn't totally insulting to him, I'll put it up....  There is one that I keep in my wallet which I think is sweet, but it still kind of falls into the "face only a mother could love" category.  So for now, his photos start at age 3. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Mine will be horse filled -- in other words, perfect!

6 comments:

  1. Julie's baby photos are super cute, thanks for sharing.

    Very exciting that she's starting work under saddle next month, and that she might be with you as early as April! I'd love to hear more about your plans for when you've got two horses on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check it out, I love pictures of horses and especially ones who are familiar through the blogs. I don't think Tucker would be insulted at all with some baby pics, he grew into a beauty. We have a horse (Donnie) who had the same problem, I'm glad he finally grew into his head too, we still loved him back then but we're glad he did 'fill out'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your page additions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol about Tucker's baby pics! I'm headed over to read about miss Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new pages! Backstory and baby pics. SO cute, and well, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.