Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Funny... Awesome Jack

JRs are my favorite dogs.  My family has one, named Jackson.  This is what he does whenever I stay over at my grandparents' house, as soon as he knows it's time for bed.  Can you tell I'm the only one in the family that lets him sleep under the covers?


And of course, you all remember Bean, another one of my favorite JRs. 

This video, however, may take first prize as the cutest (and smartest) jack russell I've ever seen.  It makes me really want to get a 9-5 job, take Jackson home to my house, and start teaching him things.  Though he already sorta does stuff like this, it's not exactly helpful.  He takes everything out of your purse, takes all the pillows off the bed, rearranges the throw rugs, unfolds your laundry.  I suppose those tasks could be useful, in some theoretical set of circumstances... but the dog in this video is just slightly more advanced.  Have a look!


Don't you want one?

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! That dog is insane. I don't think I have the energy to keep him entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that is amazing! I have TWO russells, I shouldnt have to lift a finger ever again! I'm going to go train my dogs now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that dog!!! This video highlights how easy my three terriers have it....time to put them to work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is going to be very busy very soon. This is terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.