Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Funny: Adorable Horseplay

This could quite possibly be the cutest horse video I've ever seen.  I love baby horses in just about any situation, but this one is just priceless.  I am SO glad that someone caught this on camera and had the good sense put it on youtube for the rest of us to enjoy.  The background music really adds to the hilarity, so I recommend shutting your office door and turning on the volume (sorry to those of you in cubeland... maybe your neighbors will enjoy it too?).



I think the funniest part might be the horses standing around in the background ignoring the ridiculous baby horse/staring at him in disbelief.  Can't you just hear them? "Oh brother, there goes Sunshine again with that dang ball."  "Somebody should just take the stupid thing away from him."  "Now Earl, remember what happened when we threw it over the fence?  He started doing that to US.  Be careful what you wish for.  Don't you worry, he'll fall over eventually and we'll have some peace and quiet again."

In case one wasn't enough for you (if it was a particularly dreary week), here's another one.  This one doesn't have music, but it's got a mini foal, which is pretty much the cutest thing ever, with or without a giant ball.  My favorite part is at 1:04.  If you listen carefully, you can even hear the person filming laugh under her breath. 



Okay, okay, one more.  This one reminds me of Mr. Chips and the soccer ball.  I dare you not to laugh.



Hope that brightened your day like it did mine!  Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. sooooo cute! Makes me want to get Bodhi a new ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I liked the last one best of all. Awesome flying lead changes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cracked up at the last one before I watched it. It's a Mr. Chips type pony who LOOKS like a soccer ball. Oh boy did I have fun imagining the two of them in the same pasture. With a big ball, of course. I bet he would have loved the big yoga balls! Ponies with 'Tude. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.