I have moments every day where I am overwhelmed with gratitude and simply amazed that I have the chance to have these two beautiful horses in my life, but stories like Rugby's really remind you how very lucky we all are.
I would love to hear what it is about your horse, your riding, or your life with horses that you are most grateful or thankful for. As for me, I am most grateful for:
- Tucker's never-ending supply of forgiveness for all my mistakes;
- The way Tucker closes his eyes and rests his head in my lap when he's laying down sleeping;
- How Tucker follows the sound of my voice when he's in his stall or on the cross-ties;
- The moment that Julie was born, when she looked right at me and I told her "you are my favorite thing!";
- The confident look in Julie's eye, as though she already knows she's the prettiest girl in the room.