Friday, February 26, 2010

A Room with a View

Since we're once again snowed in, I thought now would be a perfect time to share some photos of Montel settled in with the boys at Paper Road.  Below are pictures of the view outside my kitchen window as I type this.  I love my apartment!






Let's face it, I've developed a bit of a crush on the man in black at this point (don't tell Tucker, though it's happened before and he knows he's still got me wrapped around his finger).  I just adore this big handsome guy with his boyish charm and his polite gentlemanly manner.  I can't help dropping in to say goodnight to him when I get home from work, or sometimes stopping in to give him a mint before I head off in the morning.  Maybe it's because I've always loved the Sound of Music, and something about him just reminds me of Captain Von Trap.  He is a Berlin Brandenburger, after all.

6 comments:

  1. He is very cute - Tucker's got some tough competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a view!!! I didnt know horses could live up to thier knees in snow like that! Mine would freeze to death :P CA Wimps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect view. It couldn't get any better! I'd spend all my time looking out the window, watching the horses be horses. How do you ever leave to go to work? You're a strong woman.

    Oh my. The man in black is handsome, and that perfect blaze...not more handsome than Tucker of *course* - he's in a league of his own. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic view! It must be hard to tear yourself away. Captain von Trapp is very handsome, but you know I am partial to men in black.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG AREN'T THEY COLD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah he is a little cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sucker for big blazes. Oh and I have an award for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.