Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Chronicle of My Horse

Check out the new COTH website. It's very cool. Just read an interesting article on the fit of breeches that makes me think I probably shouldn't be wearing the ones that I love (The TS low rise schooling breeches). Muffin top? What muffin top?

Also, check out "The Chronicle of My Horse." It's kind of like facebook for horse people (of course, we can't just have facebook. We need something different, of our very own, that's entirely horsey). I made myself a member page, and even added and RSS feed to the blog (look who's getting tech savvy!) so hopefully I'll expand Tucker's fan base!

Clearly, I'm getting lots of work done today. . . .

1 comment:

  1. Horsey Facebook?? Go Tucker! (No one gets work done today, it's hump day, so you're off the hook.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.