Monday, September 7, 2009

"Why horses?"

I just came across a post by Jane at the Literary Horse, one of my favorite blogs, about a picture that sums up the answer to the question, "Why horses?" Given my family and friends' recent shock and disbelief that I'd prefer a weekend with my horses to a weekend at the beach, I had to laugh. Anyway, as Jane suggested in her post, I'm showing you a few pictures that sum up "why horses" for me.

Tucker lending some support after a really rough week

Julie at one-week-old, asleep in my lap

There's just nothing like a hug from a horse, is there?

3 comments:

  1. Hi I loved the idea so I stole it and used it as well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful! I'm glad you shared your "why" with us, I love Julie asleep in your lap, and Tucker looking so peaceful and happy to be hugged.
    thank you!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.