Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Upcoming Carnival of the Horses

Most of my readers probably read Jane's blog, the Literary Horse, but just in case: Jane is hosting a Blog Carnival on October 1st. Please help Jane out and submit your horse-related blog articles! Tucker and I are very happy to be participating!

It was tough deciding which article to submit, but also kind of fun going through my past entries. I ended up selecting one of my entries from Tucker's Horse Show Journal, because those seem to be reader favorites.

Enjoy the Carnival! Tucker and I rented a cotton candy maker, but then we found out it's not really that kind of carnival, so we're just going to have to eat it all ourselves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.