Friday, September 25, 2009

Tucker's new buddy

So, Tucker's current turnout buddy, Vince, is on stall rest for a couple of weeks due to a little infection. We were starting to think that Tucker was picking on Vince a little too much these days anyway. Tucker has a tendency to play rough, and Vince doesn't defend himself, so it's made Tucker a little, er, obnoxious. I don't think he's being malicious, he's just turned Vince into his life-size squeaky toy.

In a fortuitous coincidence, Montel is recently retired after a long and very successful show career in the jumper ring, and in need of a turnout buddy. Alicia just sent me this photo... looks like they are getting along pretty well, wouldn't you say? I love it, it just brightens my day and really captures Tucker and Montel's personality.

3 comments:

  1. Nice that Tucker's found a buddy - every horse needs at least one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So good to see happy horses.
    Very fun also, to get to jump 'with' you in the last post. I felt like I was taking them myself, it was so well written. Felt the anxiety as well as the relief. (my preferred way to jump: vicariously.) Thank you!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!!!! I better Tucker is very happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.