Friday, September 11, 2009

Buyer beware

Just heard from Omeprazole Direct, the company from which I ordered Tucker's ulcer treatment. They shipped it to my billing address, not my shipping address. For no other reason than admitted "carelessness" on their part. I now have to wait for the package to be returned to India and re-shipped back to the U.S. (Note: the substantial discount did appear to be too good to be true and given that the forces of the universe appear to be conspriring against me, I possibly should have known better. I ordered in bulk and saved about $75. In hindsight, questionable whether it was worth it.)

Needless to say, I'm thoroughly disappointed and will not be ordering from them again. Just a friendly little neighborhood consumer warning!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.