Thursday, July 2, 2009

Morning nap

This photo* brought to you by Summer, which has finally decided to arrive in New Jersey. We are at last on night turnout, and very sleepy in the mornings. . . .



Also proof that even fancy-pants show horses like the Wunderkind get themselves dirty and full of shavings sometimes. By the way, Tucker's not the only one who's a little sleepy in the mornings these days. . . .

I just love summer!
_________________
*Special thanks to Alicia, who knows how much I miss Tucker when I'm travelling and sends me pictures of him while I'm away!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE pictures of sleeping horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable, they always look so beautiful when they curl up like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks! I thought covered in shavings and mud was a kind of "beautiful" only a mother could love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best picture!!!!! You will have to keep that one for his 21st!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them! If you have a question, I will make sure to get back to you.